This group is all about keeping a finger on the pulse of literacy education in Oakland County. Made up of literacy leaders from the districts and the Oakland Schools Literacy Team, this group meets several times a year to
discuss literacy education needs and priorities so we can address them moving forward;
develop alliances between districts to share resources, thinking, and possibly professional learning and future planning; and
engage in professional learning together.
Meeting Schedule 2021-22
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021
- Thursday, December 9, 2021
- Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Wednesday, April 27, 2022
- Note: Meetings are currently virtual from 9:30 am to 11:00 am. Please join us! Contact [email protected] for more information.