Ongoing AARI Learning Includes…
- Advanced AARI
- Design Studios
- Learning Labs
- Virtual Meetups
- Online, Self-Paced Video Modules
- Online, Self-Paced QRI Modules
Why join AARI ongoing learning?
- Learning is social. Learning together increases our growth as educators.
- We’re always learning something new, and we want to learn from each other.
- In addition to sharing our learning, we want to share the resources we’re developing based on educators’ feedback.
- It’s available to all AARI educators at no additional cost (except Advanced AARI).
When: August 9-10, 2022 from 9:00a-3:00p
What: Advanced AARI is two days of professional learning to build deeper understanding of the AARI framework and collaborate with AARI colleagues. In this blended format, AARI educators engage in whole group learning and breakout sessions around participants’ topics of interest. This is for educators who have attended the AARI (or ACRI) Institute.
Where: In 2021, Advanced AARI was offered in a concurrent format with participants both in-person and on Zoom with the Owls. We are still considering how to offer Advanced AARI in 2022.